Enrolling with Park City Independent
Please read through the steps below regarding admission and registration with Park City Independent before starting your paperwork. When you are ready to enroll or you have more questions please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your options!
Park City Independent is a year-round school. What does this mean? Registration, admissions, and enrollment is available to you year-round (excluding holidays). Your courses are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including holidays).
Step 1 – Contact Admissions
Call, email, or use the form to the right to contact admissions.
During our first conversation we will:
- Evaluate your educational needs
- Order your personalized graduation plan
- Discuss various payment plans
- Review our policies and procedures
Step 2 – Complete Application
Complete all new student paperwork
This packet needs to be completed and returned either through email, by fax, or by mail. You may also submit these forms online (link at bottom).
- ✔ Enrollment forms
- ✔ Signature pages
- ✔ Course request form
- ✔ Financial responsibility form
Step 3 – Pay the Application Fee and Tuition
Once all paperwork is received and reviewed we will send you a payment link to the email listed on your forms.
- There is a $50 one-time non-refundable application fee per student.
- Any student absent 365+ consecutive days will be considered a “new” students
- Your first payment will include your application fee and your tuition payment.
- Students may be signed up for either monthly or semester pay courses.
- Monthly enrollment includes 1-6 courses with a monthly payment to continue access in those courses. Courses may be dropped and added at any time provided a course request form is filled out and received.
- Semester enrollment is a “per course” fee which allows 18 week access to a specific course. Courses may not be switched out after the 2 week grace period. Please note – if you switch the course out you will still have the remainder of the 18 weeks left for the new course).
You may pay ONLINE through the link we will send you or send a Check/Money Order payable to:
- Park City Independent – Admissions
- 8860 E Chaparral Road, Suite 100
- Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Step 4 – Registration and Enrollment
Once payment has been received our team will register your student in Park City Independent and enroll your student into courses.
***Please note – if you are transferring credits to Park City Independent we will need official transcripts sent to our school. You can get a head start and request them from your school now.
Once all documents are received including official transcripts we can create a Graduation Plan to keep your student on track toward Graduation.
New Student Orientation
We will schedule a new student orientation conference to walk you through our virtual classroom, show you how to access your classes, and where to get help when you need it.
Ready to Get Started?
** Please note – The enrollment process can take 5-7 business days once all forms are received. Delays may occur during peak season, missing or inaccurate paperwork, or billing. It is essential that paperwork is correct so please be sure to fill it out completely and accurately