Park City Independent Accreditation
Park City Independent is accredited through AdvancED and the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC) and as such has nationally recognized accreditation. This is the same accreditation awarded to public schools, and is fully recognized by high schools and colleges across the country.
Accredited Transfer Credit
Credits earned through an accredited school may be eligible for transfer to other schools outside of the state, and outside the boundaries of your regionally accredited school. AdvancedED along with the five other regional accreditation agencies participate in reciprocity of credits between regions and states.
What is Regional Accreditation?
Regional accreditation means we have secured membership in one of the six regional associations that accredit schools in the 50 states and in many foreign countries. The six regional associations recognized as the accrediting bodies for public schools throughout the country are:
- Northwest Accreditation Commission
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Middle States Association Secondary
- New England Association of Secondary Schools and Colleges
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools