Enrolling with Park City Independent
Please read through the steps below regarding admission and registration with Park City Independent before starting your paperwork. When you are ready to enroll or you have more questions please contact us and we will be happy to discuss your options!
Park City Independent is a year-round school. What does this mean? Registration, admissions, and enrollment is available to you year-round (excluding holidays). Your courses are available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (including holidays).
How to become a Park City Independent Student:
- Admissions Consultation
- Pay for course(s)
- Start your course(s)!
Step 1 – Admissions Consultation
During our first conversation we will:
- Evaluate your educational needs
- Discuss the appropriate plan for you
- Discuss tuition and payment plans
- Review our policies and procedures
Step 2 – Apply for Admissions
This packet needs to be completed and returned either through email, by fax, or by mail. You may also submit these forms online (link at bottom).
- Please ensure you read through our enrollment application located on the FORMS page
- Apply online through our application page
- Send us your transcripts
- Sign and send back
- NCAA acknowledgement form
- Statement of Agreement and Understanding
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Forms are all located on our FORMS page
Step 3 – Pay for your course(s)
Once all paperwork is received and reviewed we will send you a payment link to the email listed on your forms.
Please note – all paperwork must be completed correctly without errors before submission is complete – we may need to ask you to RE-SUBMIT forms
- There is a $50 one-time non-refundable application fee per student.
- Any student absent 365+ consecutive days will be considered a “new” student
- Your first payment will include your application fee and your tuition payment.
- Students may be signed up for either monthly or semester pay courses.
- Monthly enrollment includes 1-6 courses with a monthly payment to continue access in those courses. Courses may be dropped and added at any time provided a course request form is filled out and received.
- Semester enrollment is a “per course” fee which allows 18 week access to a specific course. Courses may not be switched out after the 2 week grace period. Please note – if you switch the course out you will still have the remainder of the 18 weeks left for the new course).
- ***Please note*** if you change payment plans we may require new forms
- Pay online through the link we send to your email – this link takes 24-48 business hours to arrive once we have received all of your paperwork – if you do not receive this email – please check your JUNK/SPAM mail or speak to our admissions department
- Send a Check/Money Order payable to:
Park City Independent – Admissions
8860 E Chaparral Road, Suite 100
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Step 4 – Registration and Enrollment
Once payment has been received our team will register your student in Park City Independent and enroll your student into courses.
***Please note – if you are transferring credits to Park City Independent we will need official transcripts sent to our school. You can get a head start and request them from your school now.
Once all documents are received including official transcripts we can create a Graduation Plan to keep your student on track toward Graduation.
New Student Orientation
All students should watch the orientation video on the log in screen. However, if you would like us to walk you through the dashboard or courses an admissions consultant can assist! Just let us know as we are here to help you work toward success!!!
** Please note – The enrollment process can take 5-7 business days once all forms are received. Delays may occur during peak season, missing or inaccurate paperwork, or billing. It is essential that paperwork is correct so please be sure to fill it out completely and accurately